Saturday, September 23, 2006

For Meghan and Joanna

Meghan and Joanna (and all my other girl/female friends!): If you were here, I would take you to "Agalico," an amazingly beautiful or "delightful" (as my friend Kim, who took me there, kept calling it) coffee/tea house. I would buy you tea or cappuccino and scones or a piece of chocolate cake (depending on what you were in the mood for) and we would sit and chat inside the very peaceful restaurant filled with interesting antiques and little tables with a vase of orchids at each. Or, depending on the time of day, we might have a full "tea" - laid out with the whole tea set and trimmings - outside in the also delightful gazebo or on an outdoor table in the lush, gorgeous gardens.




3 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Phoebe said...

I would opt for the full tea...yessss!

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would come with you!

 
At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, forgot that I didn't leave an identity! I, Elizabeth-in-Germany would come with you! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home