Saturday, September 23, 2006

And I would take the boys...

Clint and Will: I would take you swimming in the huge pool on campus. You could play, or watch the ICS students play, soccer in the field beside the Elementary building. I would probably challenge you both to a ping-pong tournament on the open, first-floor of the middle-school building. After we had worked up an appetite, we could walk down to the corner of the soi to "my" fruit stand to buy watermelon (Will's favorite!) and pineapple (or another delicious type of tropical fruit!) for 10 baht/bag! Sometime later, I'm sure I would also take you out to ice-cream: there are ice-cream stores (Thai and American chains) everywhere!



And Dad, if you were able to be here in a few weeks, I would take you out with me and some of the other teachers to see the ballet "Carmen" performed as part of the Bangkok Arts Festival this month. (No pictures from that yet - but I'm very excited about going soon!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home