Monday, December 04, 2006

my string classes

This first picture is of my 5th Grade string class - the most ideal beginning string class in the world! They work so hard and have progressed so much over the last 4 months! Last Wednesday when they played their Christmas piece (a 2-part arrangement of "Good King Wenceslas" - with bows!) as I directed, I almost started crying. My very first string class - that I started! I am so proud of them!

(The second picture is of the 5th Grade girls in my string class; the third is of some of the boys in my 6th grade strings class.)





2 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Catherine,

What a special privilege and responsibility the Lord has given you!

love, helen

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catherine, what an awesome thing to hear them play! I'm impressed that they're using bows and playing a two-part piece after just a few months of instruction! Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home