Saturday, October 13, 2007

Cello section!

Boom, one of the 6 cellists in 5th Grade (we have 2 "Boom"'s in that class - "Cello Boom" and "Violin Boom" - and a "Bam": makes for a "dynamic" class! ; ) groaned the other day as she was taking her instrument home, "The cello is too big!" I wanted to say, "I've been thinking that for years..." but instead the teacher in me gave an enthusiastic, "Yes, but it has such a deep, beautiful sound that it's worth it!!" Poor girl. I'm afraid she's already day-dreaming of playing the piccolo.




And here's me with Kaymee, resident violin-tuner and bridge-setter-upper extraodinaire!

1 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you God for Kaymee! And Catherine, I was so excited just to see the pictures of your strings class. So beautiful! -Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home