Friday, June 22, 2007

Awesome God testimonies

I am getting ready to send off a package of thank you notes that my students wrote to Bob Kauflin and Sovereign Grace Ministries to show their appreciation for the Awesome God CDs he/they graciously donated. What a neat testimony they are! I wanted to share a few...

"Thank you for the CDs. My whole family loved it. I listen to the CD all the time! Sometimes when I am afraid I turn the radio on and listen to the CD...."

"I love your CD! My sister once told me to be quiet, but now when I let her listen to the song, she sings and sings! Thank you!"

"Thank u 4 the awesome CD. My favorite song is 'Almighty Creator.' I also made up a motions too! It is my favorite because I understand the song. I memorized it! I understand a lot of things!"

"Thank you for sending us an Awesome God CD. In the CD, my favorite song was 'Mighty, Mighty Savior.' I like it, because I know God is very powerful and strong, also a genious. When I was listening to the CD, I understood more about how Jesus was like. Thank you once again for the great CD!"

"Thank you so much for sending us cd's....I think all the songs on the cd were wonderful. But, if I had to chose one of them, I would say I like 'For You Are Holy' and 'Sovereign One' the most. They both have relaxing tunes and they make me really want to focus on God. When I listen to this cd I feel calmed. Every time I listen to it I feel like I am getting closer and closer to God. I am so thankful that you gave us these cd's. Thank you."


How wonderful to think that even while we are on summer break, these students - and their families! - are able to listen to words about Christ and learn about who He is and be comforted by His love and promises! So neat to see God at work in them! Thank you Sovereign Grace!

2 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! That CD sounds so exciting. Do you have an extra that I may be able to buy? I'm curious... =)

 
At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Catherine, Been meaning to write for a while, but wanted to say hey! Got your bolg off crystals, and looking forward to cathcing up with your time there. Shott me an e-mail if you get a chance so I'll ahve your address: islandjen@mac.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home