Wednesday, August 23, 2006

praise the Lord!

Don't have much time to write right now, but I couldn't wait to share the good news with you all: my book shipment came in this afternoon!! Between school ending and an afternoon meeting, I had about 4-5 teachers come and ask me with a big smile - "did you see the packages for you in the office?" Both of my remaining book-boxes arrived and although they look a bit beaten up, it doesn't appear that anything fell out of them or damaged their contents! So thank you so much for praying - God has graciously and abundantly responded to my hopes and needs!! : )

6 Comments:

At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
Hallelujah!

What great news to start the day with!

Singing His Praise,
Leslie

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

An answer to prayer...Hallelujah! Miss Klemm and our class have been praying everyday that those packages would come in!
Love,
~Rachel~

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm dancing for joy with Jesus while trying not to step on His toes..." ;)

"Celebrate, Jesus Celebrate!"

I just love that song. That's my happy song when God answers prayer.

Love you!
Tara

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I KNEW that in God's time that bag would come! What a wonderful day it must have been for you. THANK YOU JESUS!

love, helen

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God! I'm so happy that you got your books! What a relief!

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I missed this one when I made the other post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home