Monday, September 10, 2007

My new apartment

Dad's been after me to post pictures of my new apartment. I wanted to wait until my furniture (table/counter and bench) was delivered before I posted them. Here's the little, quirky studio apartment that's becoming home for me... : )

My "bedroom"



My "living room" (note the bright red bench that Rhianna convinced me to buy! I figured the furniture selection in my apartment couldn't get any crazier than it already was and maybe a little red would balance out the rest of the blue furniture and "lovely" blue, palm-tree dotted curtains!)



My "kitchen" - thanks to my new table, I no longer have to cook on the floor! : )



My bright blue refridgerator:

3 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:] The fridge is AWESOME!!! :] I like ur apt it's very cute!:]
~Rachel~

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can't WAIT to sit on the red bench!
Becky;)

 
At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cath - I love seeing where you live! Thank you for the pictures; your apartment looks so peaceful - like a refuge both inside and the green outside. Love, Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home