Thursday, July 19, 2007

At the beach

My last two weeks in the States are being spent vacationing at the beach: first with my immediate family (excepting Jason, who will come later) in St. Augustine, then with my extended family on my mom's side in Myrtle Beach, SC. 4 days now into the first week, I can definitely say that I am LOVIN' this beach life! Days where my hardest decisions consist of what book I'm going to read (I'm rotating through 3 at the moment), what game to play and with whom, and whether I should swim in the ocean or the pool. The resting and lack of schedule has been super refreshing and it has been so fun having our whole family in the same place for meals and play. So many laughs and good conversations and fun memories!

4 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad God is giving you this time to rest and be with your family. This wlll help you in times to come when you are feeling weary, you can look back and remember the fun you have with your family. God is so good to give us wonderful memories to make!

I love you Catherine. If I don't see you before you leave, have a safe trip back to Thailand!

God Bless,
Tara

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger trmills said...

Oh, how wonderful...have fun, Catherine! Of course, that's pretty much what life in Bangkok is like, too, right?!

We look forward to having you back...

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger Kim said...

We will miss seeing you next year. We are leaving in 4 days. I wish we could be here to welcome you once again. Gracyn will miss you next year. BTW...Jack took your Charlie Brown's Christmas DVD to the office today and told them it is yours. We found it in our stuff...uh oh! Sorry we kept it so long. I think Jack gave it to the Henrys. HAve a safe tripback and a great school year.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger evab said...

YEAH!! I love those kinda breaks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home