Monday, January 14, 2008

"Come Here"

Tik, a 1st Grade student, was showing off his family of hamsters after school today. He called me over to introduce them to me. The "baby" that everyone agreed was the cutest he said was named "Ham Ham" (sounds very Thai, actually!). Then, "this one that's the whitest is called 'Whitest'; and...and this one is called 'Come here'!" He was so very matter of fact about it all. Made me laugh! : )

And the latest Emmy Mills quote (I don't think I even told Rhianna about this one; Emmy keeps me laughing!): We were lying on her bed last Saturday night preparing to read a chapter out of "Little House on the Prairie" (I was "guest reader" for the night!) and Emmy was showing me her new "M&M" pillow. She traced the letter M on it and said "M...M...it's like the shape of our nostrils!" : )

2 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe! That's so cute! I like the name "Ham Ham." Remember, I had a hamster named MR. Hammy. =) I liked the one "Come here!" That's just too funny. Sigh... =)

I love Little House books!

Tara

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet stories, Cath! -Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home